Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Midwives and books

Midwife says I am definitely diabetic, though most likely gestational. I have already changed my eating and seen a difference in baby’s behavior and how I feel. We are confident that we are still early enough to reverse and potential damage. Little one is active and his heart rate is now normal.

Children have gotten out all the costumes and dress-up clothes. It makes the house a mess, but is keeping them entertained while I get some writing done.

Speaking of writing, my Proverbs 31 book, “Rubies, Silk and Chocolate Covered Peanuts” is done except for the cover picture. I hope to get it printed before Christmas. I write much faster and better while prego, especially this last month. I am hoping to have the health book done by baby time or soon after. Than I can concentrate on the relations book (still unnamed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.