Saturday, February 02, 2013

Hard days

I am the most blessed woman I know. I have a warm house, a little land, pets, a wonderful hubby, and great kids. My parents are still around and supportive of my lifestyle choices. I love my little church.

Yet some days are harder than others. Some days I actually feel like the proverbial "red headed step child." I know I'm being ridiculous, but there you go.

And then God sends the words I need.

Towels and Life Choices

These two posts are from the premier Christian herbalist, Shonda Parker. This is a woman who has made it her life's job to teach health, nutrition, herbal remedies (especially with pregnancy). She is the go-to gal for Christian Midwives.

And she has cancer.

She has been a true inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.