Friday, June 27, 2014

Giving Birth Later in Life Is a Sign of Longevity | Parenting - Yahoo Shine

Giving Birth Later in Life Is a Sign of Longevity | Parenting - Yahoo Shine



So,
women who have babies without fertility assistance after the age 40 are
more likely to live to 100. And the best way to make sure you CAN have a
baby after 40 without help? Have babies in your 20s and 30s. As far as
fertility goes, use it or lose it.

God designed the female body
to give birth early and frequently. Allowing your body to function like
it was designed is the best thing you can do for your health.

(And my odds look pretty good. I have had 2 after age 40:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.