Friday, March 16, 2007

This and That

Long time no post. Let's see, I have had three computer crashes, got a new computer, several bad colds and such with the dc, and a case of "Egyptian flu." (I am going to be a mummy):-) Anyway, I am taking time to post here today.

I have been studying vitamins and herbs. I have changed to a cheaper but more complete vitamin and it seems to help the nausea. I have also made up an herbal tea. It seems to help also. It includes alfalfa, dandelion (though now that the water retention is down I will cut that amount down) milk thistle, nettle leaf, oat straw, ginger, thyme, peppermint leaf, and raspberry leaf. It occurred to me today that I could add a little juice to it (in addition to the honey) and I might enjoy it better. I have to wait to try it until we go shopping tomorrow.

Going to shop for a midwife. I used D for my last three births and I have NO complaints whatsoever. however with my plans to eventually be a midwife myself i would like to see how someone closer to my religion works. talked to l today and made an appointment. need to call F again, too. don't' know if i will try S or not. that seems so far away to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.