Friday, April 06, 2007

Just finished watching the Pearl's "Marriage God's way" video. Our church bought their "business in a box" and I am in charge of it. We haven't seen everything that came with it before, so I have to review it and make sure it is OK (we have some minor doctrinal differences with the Pearls and, too, it is never a good idea to promote something if you don't know what it is). I highly approve of the video. He takes what he says directly from the Bible.

Morning sickness is better. Back to the old vitamins helped as does an herbal tea I make. Too bad I don't like tea:-(

There is a meeting today about the new homeschool bill in the state senate. unfortunately, they set it for "when we get to it" and with Easter weekend and all, they will probably do that before lunch and there is no way I can go then. Oh well. When I find out all that is happens, I think I will write the newspaper about it. Might help. They really aren't expecting any opposition. The school districts are complaining about having to file all those papers every year and the main thing about this bill is changing from once per year notification to once per LIFE. Should make everyone happy. The only other big thing is a statement that homeschooling is a parent's religious right and the state can't interfere. current regulations are already acting that way, but this will codify it into law.

I need to rewrite my article on brain washing on my site. I figured out the proper wording last night. unfortunately I wont have time today. In fact, I guess my time is up now. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.