Friday, March 27, 2009

Advise to all Christians

I have looked at many, many Bible teaching curriculums and commentaries and books explaining parts of the Bible. I have found one resource that is exceptional. I believe EVERY Christian should read it from cover to cover three times before they read one commentary or even listen to one radio program or watch one TV program about the Bible. I believe they should then reread this resource EVREY YEAR there after for the rest of their lives. This resource is THAT good at helping you understand the Bible.

Yes, I follow my own advise and use this resource to teach Bible class to my children in our homeschool.

What is this wonderful resource? It’s called……







The Holy Bible.







Yes, just the plain ole’ Bible. What better way to understand what God has to say to us than to read it for ourselves? God wrote it to be read and understood by everyone.

If you are reading this, you have no excuses not to read your Bible. Your literacy level is high enough and you have access to the Internet, which has several copies of the Bible available fore free. And you obviously have some free time (or you wouldn’t have time to read this:-).

So go get a Bible, sit down, and READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.