Monday, September 17, 2012

If My people

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I have heard much made of the fact that this doesn't talk about sinners calling on the name of God. I says "If MY peple..." those who belong to God, call on Him He will heal there land.

Oh, wait a minute. I left something out, didn't I?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Israel was in trouble because those who already belonged o God were sinning. God would not stop His punishment until THEY QUIT SINNING!

Our nation is in trouble. I firmly believe we have already seen the beginning of punishment of America. It has only started, however. We are in grave danger!

So how do we save our precious land?

If My people... If those who believe in God

shall humble themselves... God hate pride and arrogance

and pray... Get on you knees! Its time to fight!

and seek My face... Get you Bible out! Read it! God gave ti to us so we would know what He wants!

and turn from their wicked ways... We must read our Bibles and pray for God to show us, THE CHURCH, where we have sinned! We must become humble enough to admit we are wrong and turn around. We MUST do things God's way!

IF we do this...

then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is our only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.