Saturday, May 16, 2015

How to Get Rid of Clutter You Care About - Be More with Less

How to Get Rid of Clutter You Care About - Be More with Less



Wise advise.



I own 400 Breyer horses and animals. This is a collection I began when I was 9 and have continued and enjoyed all my life.



But I find myself looking at them less and less all the time, even though they are directly across the living room from where I sit. Often, they are just something that needs dusting.



I have thought seriously about packing them up-  ALL of them- and seeing what it is like to live without them. It will be the first time in my life, except the brief time we lived in a camp trailer (and even then, I kept one out).



I also have some pretty blue vases sitting as decorations in my dining room. When I have cut flowers, I use a mason jar (matches my dishes and we use them as glasses. That's a post in itself!) So those blue vases just sit there gathering dust. Maybe it's time to try them in the storage, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.