Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pocket Full of Pinecones, the Thinking Toolbox,

I am reading "The Thinking Toolbox" to the children in school. Very good. I highly recommend either (or both) Bluedorn boys' books (the other one is "Fallacy Detective") to anyone who wants to be a thinking adult.This book has pointed out to me what is wrong with some of my articles on my web page. I will have to fix that.

I am reading "Pocket full of Pinecones." in my private reading. Good story and guide book on how to do nature journals.

kids are on edge. I think they are coming down with colds. either that or it is them feeling me being off because i haven't been sleeping well. Head is too busy, I guess. Jacky sang her way through school today. They are all outside enjoying a warm spell. I have 15 minutes until I have to call them back in to finish school. I wish I could let them stay out longer. It is so beautiful out. Washer still broke. I have to fill it with a hose. this means only I can do the laundry. really messes up the chores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.