Monday, February 27, 2006

February 27

The funeral was very nice.

Everyone seems to be over the colds. YEAHHH!

We will take this week off of school. Six weeks on and one off! We went today and fixed Leigh's washer. Then put knobs on the cupboards in the church. Hoping to get a lot of work done on my web site tomorrow.
Finished Pocketfull of Pinecones. Very nice story and I finally think I know how to do the Charolette Mason Science. I will read the book to the children as a way to introduce the whole idea to them.

We are so blessed! God is sending people to our church who are actually workers! Most people just make suggestions and expect us to do everything. Then they get upset if we don't do what they say and leave. These people, though, just pitch right in and do whatever needs to be done. Praise the Lord.

I think I will write a poem about God's call. I won't post it until I am ready to share with everyone His directions in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.