Saturday, September 29, 2007

No Greater Joy

This is the link to the company that sells the book “To Train Up a Child” I mentioned yesterday. The authors are ministers and parents of five grown children (I have lost count of how many grandchildren, LOL). Mrs. Pearl has written an excellent book on a woman’s role in the world, especially marriage. It has saved many marriages. I recommend their products so much our church now sells them in our store (www.breadoflife.com/store/store.html).

http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.