Monday, October 13, 2008

What is your number one goal for your children?

Most Americans answer “To make sure they get a good education.” Christian and non-Christian alike.

If you are a Christian, I would like to rephrase that question;

“As a CHRISTIAN parent, what is your number one goal for your children?”


If you are like me you are probably backtracking real fast about now. I had to change my answer quickly after I answered this the first time.

A CHRISTIAN parent’s number one goal for their child should be HEAVEN.

Do you realize how brain washed we are? That even people who have been raised in church would answer that question the same way as sinners?

Something to think about, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.