Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Great White Throne

I am going to finish this homeschool series up. Let’s imagine you are standing at the throne of God on Judgment Day. I sincerely hope you are surrounded by your children.


But what if you are not?


What if for some reason they choose to not serve God?


What will be your excuse?


Can you, average American couple, honestly say;


· I couldn’t afford private education.


· I didn’t know how to teach or where to get materials.

· They needed to be “socialized”

· I sent them to school to be salt and light to the world.

· The public schools were neutral.


· Education is not that important.
"A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher." Luke 6:40

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.