Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You know, some days are better than others.

I received a new fish stand for my birthday. we put it up yesterday, but when we got the fish in it, it leaked bad (something about being a 'free' tank with a big crack we sealed with silicon eight years ago.) We bought new silicon, fixed the leak and let it dry overnight. I filled it and arranged it all pretty this morning, only to be told by the dc ten minutes later that it had a new leak. Fish are back in the buckets, everything torn apart to fix. I can't find the silicon. We have looked everywhere (Jim just brought today's trash back in for me to go through even). So I decided to run to the store and buy more. Battery dead in the van. So I will charge it. Nope. Cord has been chewed off the charger. Jump it with another one of our six cars? Nope. all dead except hubbys which is at work thirty miles away. I would give up and just go back to bed except I am afraid I'll break it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.