Friday, March 23, 2012

Jewlery

I have avoided learning to bead jewelry because I thought I would find it teadious and cluttery (besides expensive to get started in). My mom has been given the leftovers from several people who started and decided they didn't want to continue. I have always wanted my girls to learn, but didn't want to learn myself to teach them.

All that changed a couple of weeks ago when a leady from our church taught us all how to make necklaces, including supplying what we needed for one necklace. I made a black necklace, since most of my skirts have black in them. It turned out so well, today I made me a bracelet, anklet and earrings to match.

We also made necklaces and earrings for my daughters to match their Easter dresses. I'll post pictures of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.