Monday, May 21, 2012

I do not know everything

neither do I hear everything or see everything. In fact, since atoms are mostly empty and I am made up of atoms, I am mostly empty.


But my God is not.

He know everything, sees everything, hears everything.

So when The Almighty Maker of the Universe thinks something is bad enough to declare it a sin worthy of hell (as all sins are), I am simply not arrogant enough to tell Him He may be wrong!

If the Bible lists something as a sin, then it is. Period.

I don't care if you disagree. Heck, I don't care if I disagree! I am nothing but a miniscule bit of fluff in this universe. If God says it's sin, it's sin.

(This post should be read next: Christianity is not about Love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.