Friday, December 14, 2012

Updates

I've been re building our church's website with a new host. Our readership is already more than doubled and we've been at the new host for only a couple of weeks! Yeah!

I am using SBI and highly recommend it as a full service hosting/business building company. they are running a buy one get one free sale right now, if you are interested, though I should wait until I am far enough along to be an affiliate to send you there:-)

Check out our new site at http://www.breadoflifecf.com



I got to looking over my different categories of posts on here and am beginning to wonder if I need to write a book on government/ economics. What do you think?

We've also had a cold. Blahhh! Everyone is doing better now.

We are on Christmas vacation from school. I have discovered a new spelling program I wish had been around when Joy was little. I will be using for my youngest 7 though. It's called "All About Spelling." It works from the rules out instead just drilling random words.



So, what do you want to see on this blog? Any ideas for a business/website about mom's ministry? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.