Monday, January 07, 2013

Goals for 2013

I reread "the 7 habits of highly affective people" This last couple of weeks. That and being the New Year and making plans for the next year and all, I made a list of all my "roles" in life (wife, mom, daughter, etc). It dawned on me that I have a role I have never really taken on but should; that of family historian. Now I need to figure out how to do that.

I know I have been neglecting this blog lately. Been trying to decide what directions I want to go. I have very limited time and several other writing projects.

How do you all decide such things? What roles do you have? Has any ever snuck up on you like historian did on me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.