Monday, February 04, 2013

Joined HerbMentor:-)
Looking forward to learning so much.

I so miss being home all day when life works out that I don't get that. What with caring for mom and making sure I'm there to visit with beloved relatives as much as possible, I sure miss home.Now don't get me wrong; I love being able to care for mom and wouldn't give u the visit time for the world.

I just miss my home.

The kids are different too. They get along better when we are home all the time.

Started school back today. We've been doing bits and pieces but this is our first full day in some time. Nice.

It will take time to work in my new spelling and (when it arrives) grammar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.