Friday, February 01, 2013

Joshua kissed me last night:-) So cute. I love toddlers.

Course, I love all the other ages too.

Jim has his driving test today. Wish him luck (or more accurately, God's blessings).



So a poster on Facebook prompts me to ask; Is there such a thing as a bad mother? And if there is, how can you tell?

A dear friend posted a poster that shows four women and their babies. One says she co-sleeps, one circumcises, one exclusively breastfeeds. The caption says "And I'm a good mom. We do things differently and we love our babies exactly the same.Let's celebrate that."

My question is, if everyone is a good mom no matter what, then is anyone really a good mom? Are all these choices really truly equal?

short on time today, but more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.