Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Moving stuff

I have decided to move my health articles to my Caring for Your Masterpiece blog. Should make it easier to find information on health. The link is Here if you are interested:-)

I have also been making notes fro one of my herbals here.

I a thinking of further seperating my blog into:
  • politics
  • homemaking
  • childraising
  • religion
  • childbirth/midwifing
  • homeschooling
What do you think?




My brother and his fiance was up visiting last week. We had a nice time, but it was a bit tiring.

Herbmentor.com is now offering a book club for children: Herb Fairies. Seriously considering it.

Need to get to work on church stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.