Tuesday, September 16, 2014

LillaRose






I would love to have you on my team:-) http://www.lillarose.biz/BeSTClips/

Of all the things I have tried (owning a milk cow, chickens, and rabbits, making and selling my own salve, doing mending for other people, mowing lawns, building websites, etc) I have made more in the last six months with LillaRose than all of them put together. Or, to put it more accurately, I have lost less once you figure in what I have spent on my own family. I mean, goodness! I have five daughters with long blonde hair!

No, I am not getting rich. But I am enjoying myself:-)

It cost $50 for the cheapest starter kit and the annual minimum to stay active is $29. I'll meet that with Christmas for my girls alone!

The company is fine with people signing up to just get the consultant discount for what they want to buy for their own family and never selling to anyone else. They call us "casual consultants."

That's why I signed up. I am very broke but have to buy something to control all this hair! These clips work, are sturdy, and are beautiful! What more could I ask for?

How about 30% off any I want to buy?

And the $50 starter kit came with 5 clips, so I started with one for each of us (I bought one before signing up as a consultant).

I have sold a few to other people. In fact, they practically sell themselves. I have heard many stories of women going into Wall-mart to do their weekly shopping and coming out with no clip in their hair (sold it right off their own head!) and a big order to boot!

I, personally, have made enough commission to pay for my starter kit and then some, and I haven't done any shows or home parties. I've just sold to ladies in our church, some family, and the nurses at my mom's chemo treatments.

This is a young company, and they are Christian. Customer service is great, and they are fun people to work with. Why not give it a try?

http://www.lillarose.biz/BeSTClips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.