Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stop dating the church,

I read Josh Harris' "Stop Dating the Church." I had hopped he had found the verse that said, "Thou shalt be at the church on Sunday Morning at 9:50. Every Sunday thou shalt be there. Though the car breaks down, the kids have a fight, or you were up late the night before, thou shalt arrive and on time." Unfortunatly, he didn't find it. Otherwise, this was a very good book. Way too many Christians have the same attitude towards the church that the world has towards dating. It is time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.