Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whewww.

I have finished two big projects this week; Caring for Your Masterpiece and Foundations of Faith.

What do I focus my work time on now?

  • The Lukiest One (a child's book)
  • Mikey's Baby (a child's book)
  • The Simple Bible: Genesis (commentary on Genesis. working title. Probably not the final one.)
  • The Family and the Church (the relationship of the family compared to God's relationship with the church. again, probably the working title, not the final one)
  • My star talk
  • commentary on Revelation. I am up to chapter 9.
  • commentary on Ezekial. i have chapters 38 and 39 done, but realized that I need to do the whole book in order for those chapters to be in context. sigh.
  • same for Isaiah.
  • my herb database.
Of course this is while I am homeschooling, keeping house, learning to play the piano, and going through herb school.

Nutty older children strike again. My 2yo started the morning singing "Daddy is great. He gives us chocolate cake."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.