Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catching up

"I love you just the way you are. Now change."

$150?! For ONE pair of jeans?!?! For a child who will probably outgrow them in six months?!?!?! Goodness, I could buy enough jeans to get all ten of us through the next six months (when you count hand me downs) and throw in a couple of t-shirts for that!

Hubby is a morning person and I am a night person. I have adjusted my schedule to his, but it isn't easy. In answer to a recent post from Conversion Diary;
1. Given the choice, I would go to bed at 12 or 1. Hubby at 8. We go to bed at 9:30.
2. I would get up at 8ish. Hubby at 4. He rises at 4:30 or 5. I get up at at 5:30 or 6 (so I can get some quite time before the dc get up.
3. Hubby is energized from the moment his eyes open. It takes me an hour and a cup of good strong tea. (boy was our honeymoon interesting. He would wake up and be ready to go, Go, GO to our next camp site. I would be saying "are you nuts? its only 5 and not near light outside and its cold. Sleep! We both thought we had married aliens for a while there)
4. He's peppy even with little sleep (though this is only in comparison to me. He is less peppy with less sleep, but I'm comatose)
5. Have you ever in your life felt alert and fully ready to get up as soon as you awoke? Hubby, daily. Me rarely.
6. He occasionaly wishes he could sleep in, but not often. I wish I was a morning person. I would accomplish a lot more.

For the origional post go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.