Friday, September 17, 2010

More pictures

The story of our trip


Its raining.


You can see teh jungle gym tree in the background. This picture doesn't capture how dark and cave like it was here since the flah went off.



Left to right: Jane, Joseph, Jackie

Jackie, Joy, Jessie, Jon, Jennifer, Joeseph, Andy



"Mamma, did you know there is yellow in the waves?"



Dead crab. Actually, just the shell. the sea otter got the rest.

Jon, Joy, Jane, Jackie, Andy

It's coming to get you!


Banana Slug

Biggest Dandylions I've ever seen!



I should paint a picture of this some day.


Elk


Fern Gulch




A farm built to fool the Japanese during WW11. There were guns in the barn in the day.

Tide pool

You can't see them in the picture, but there are sea lions on the far rocks.
Joy

Jim loved the ocean.

Stinging Nettle. It does. Ask me how I know.

Moss at Fort Ross.


Setting up the tent.


Fort Ross

OK so we could see the Golden Gate better than I remeber. I couldn't prove there was an ocean under it though.

Last camp. That's the bathroom in the background.

Point Reyes lighthouse. We didn't walk to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.