Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you to all of you who bother to check in to see what I am ranting about now. You mean a lot to me.

Thursday’s Forecast

Turkeys will thaw out in the morning, and then warm in the oven to 350o in the afternoon. The kitchen will become hot and humid and if you bother the cook there may be a squall. Later the cold front of the knife will slice through the turkey and cause it to accumulate one-to-three inches on plates. Cranberry sauce will create slippery spots on one side of the plate; mashed potatoes will drift across the other. Butter will spread across some sections. A weight watch and an indigestion warning are in effect for the entire country. Later this evening clean-up operations will begin and the turkey will diminish to sandwiches, which well become colder during the night inside the refrigerator. This weekend the turkey will taper off and end as leftovers. In some sections, of course, there will be a warming trend as soup develops.

Gary Banta

A day without the presence of God is a wasteful day. If you have missed knowing me, you have missed nothing. If you have missed some of my emails, you have missed a laugh. But, if you have missed knowing my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, you have missed everything in the world. Have a wonderful day & may God bless you always!

Gary Banta

Support Your Local Coast Guard ... Get Lost


Gary Banta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.