Friday, November 05, 2010

knife and Tomahawk throwing

Watched Micheal Pearl's "knife and Tomahawk throwing" video. If you ever visit him and he says he is going to take your children out to throw knives, he means it! He is the world champion.

I have also watched "Child Training 101" VERY GOOD! HIGHLY recommended!

And "The Balanced Patriarch"
and listened to "Authority Praying", "honor Thy Father and Mother", "Born Again", "Except Ye Repent", "Am I Saved?" and Voddie Bauchman's Sermon to the baptist convention on children and youth ministries.

All good. All recommended.



Working on adding the new things The Betty's Books carries to the site. Then I need to work on my newest children's book if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.