Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How Dutch women got to be the happiest in the world - World - Macleans.ca

How Dutch women got to be the happiest in the world - World - Macleans.ca


The feminists are upset because Dutch women are CHOOSING to not act like competative men in the workplace but are CHOOSING to focus on those things that make them happy. I thought feminisim was all about giving women choices. Guess not.



Truthfull, I have never bought the line tha feminists just want women to have choices. They want them to leave all things feminine (child bearing, nursing, homemaking) and act like men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.