Monday, September 09, 2013

Comments from my children today

"That's why it's so hard to play the piano in church. It's not distracting enough." -Joy (21yo) as she watched Jessie (12yo) practice the piano while Jim (18yo) played a completely different song on the same keyboard.

"Meow Meow bye." -Josh (almost 2) informing the new cat had hidden under the bed, said repeatedly and excitedly.

"The only thing that sounds like it will sit is watermelon." -Jon (15). He's been suffering from a tummy bug for almost a week, but watermelon?!



Hubby still down with gout though now he's added a tummy bug that his body is reacting to allergily.

One child is down, but recovering.

Several are complaining about not feeling good but playing anyway.


Sigh.




I have started a couple of new blogs and revived some old ones. I'll be posting links here over the next week or so. This way you can follow my herbal information, school musings or political rants if you want to, but don't have to:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.