Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Vacation or no

We were supposed to leave for camping yesterday. I prayed, as I always do, for God to block us if wouldn't be a good idea for us to go.

Hubby woke up at 2am with gout in three joints.

So, Hubby is sleeping. the kids are playing, though bored (they are too adicted to electronics so a bit of boredom is a good thing:-). And I am doing a bit of work and then will lay down and read a book.

Nice vacation, though not what we had planned.

(Well, ok, lousy vacation for Hubby, but i don't know what to do about that. I have given him all the herbs I know that might help, lots of water, keeping him down, etc, but he is still pretty miserable.:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.