Tuesday, October 14, 2014

You've Awoken the Mommies - The Thinking Moms' Revolution

You've Awoken the Mommies - The Thinking Moms' Revolution



It is a fact that the MORE educated and the RICHER a parent is, the LESS likely they will vaccinate.

I don't have any children with Autism, though my cousin does. I don't have any children with cancer, though my friend lost her son to it, my uncle died of it last year, and my mom is fighting it now. I don't have to deal with other major immune function diseases, though my nephew as well as a couple of cousins do.

I do have to deal daily with a husband and children who randomly break out in hives for no apparent reason, though we are assembling a list of triggers (dish soap among them:-( I have also dealt with asthma reactions myself as well as with one child due to allergies.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL! The human race could not have survived if people had always been this way! Something about the last 70 years has caused us to change. SOMETHING has made the rates of autism go from 1:40,000 to 1:88! And made the rest of us very sick! The number one suspect is vaccinations. Honestly I would rather my children have Measles, mumps, rubella, AND chicken pox than diabetes, autism and cancer! But there are other suspects. Chemicals in food? Factory farming methods? plastic everything?

It is time we all quit being sheeples and stand up for our children and our future! It is time we demand answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.