Monday, April 13, 2015

New ways



So, we are giving a try to a new way to do this. My brother bought an iphone, but then changed phone companies and couldn't use his new phone with this new company. So instead of selling the phone as he couldn't have, making a profit, he decided to gift me with his phone he couldn't use anymore. This is first time I have owned an Apple product and I'm actually quite impressed. It's the best tablet I have ever owned and, yes, it's an iphone. It cost a lot more to put a phone number on a smart phone than it does on a flip phone and I really, really like my flip phone. So I'm using it as a tablet.

It has a voice activation for writing. Looks like it's pretty good though it doesn't look like it's putting in punctuation. I have to do that later.

So we’ll give it a try and see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.