Saturday, April 11, 2015

Why I Wear The Exact Same Thing to Work Every Day

Why I Wear The Exact Same Thing to Work Every Day



Hubby worked for a company that required a uniform for three years. It was great! So great, when he changed jobs to a company that doesn't really care what you wear as long it will take the abuse of physical labor (i.e. no suits or dress shirts), He went to Wally world and bought his own uniform; black shirts and black jeans.



So how do I, a homemaker, take advantage of the benefits of a uniform?



Let's see, If I bought about three black denim skirts, I could have one or two shirts/blouses in each color. I would always be well coordinated and neat looking and still reduce my wardrobe by 50% (currently I have about a dozen flowered skirts and so have to limit my shirts to solid colors. It's hard to find nice shirts to match all those different skirts, many of which, to be honest, don't really fit right.)



For church, I already have a couple of dressy shirts to wear over a dressy black skirt or my nice gray wool skirt.



Yes, I think I hear amazon's skirt section calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.