Friday, March 03, 2017

Groceries and Herbs


I have been going through a grocery budgeting class. I don't think I will actually save very much money since I was already only spending a little more than the author per person per week. But I have found it encouraging. And I have started a price book, something I should have done years ago but found too overwhelming. It has shown me a few things that will help a bit.


I have also rejoined HerbMentor.com. This a great resource for learning about herbs and I have a couple of children interested also.

And It's time for Spring Cleaning! Yeah? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.