Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Growing children

I measured my fourteen-year old son last night.

Six feet, one and one-fourth inches! He has less than three inches before he catches his dad! How weird to look my baby in the chest!

My eleven-year-old just passed five foot. Won't be long and I'll be looking up to him too.

And my ten-year-old is only an inch behind that.

The little girls are chasing them hard, though I don't expect them to cause quite so much neck strain to look in the face when they are grown.

My oldest (17yo) has been a half inch taller than me for about four years now so I am used to that.

Where did all my babies go!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.