Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am surrounded by sickos

I mean that literally. Snot everywhere! The children acted off all last week so it wasn't a surprise when I arrived at my mom's to pick them up Friday to find them all down. Headaches, sore throats, one fever and two boarderline. No one felt good enough to care about anything.

We don't usually watch much TV (and then only videos). but when theya re sick I let them run the vids all day. TV has been clinically shown to be a sedative. Works great. So our TV has been going now for four straight days. I am going nuts! Today it si off.

Still some runny noses and few coughs here and there, but mostly the children seem about over this.

Hubby and I however...

Snot everywhere!

We started in Sunday. I have been napping but hubby can't even stay home from work. His boss is on vacation and they have the crew down to absolute minimum due to the economy. So the poor thing has to work when he would rather die. To make things worse, his coughing is so bad he couldn't sleep last night. I welcome your prayers for him.

On a good note, I am getting some more reading done.

"There is no great loose without some small gain."
Ma Ingals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.