Monday, April 19, 2010

General Updates

I don't remember if I blogged it here or not, but something got in and killed all our chickens in January. This came just a few days after our dog got out of the yard and ate someone's rat poison. We nearly lost him.

So we have bought a whole new batch of baby chickens; eleven different breeds so we can tell them apart this time, LOL.

The dog is recovered.

Now we all have colds.

Oh well. Such is life.

My 12yo taught my 2yo to say "So, So Sad."

Today in school I asked my 5yo about Sunday's lesson. She said it was about a good king and a bad king who died. My 2yo chimed in "So, So sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.