Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shopping

Did the grocery shopping yesterday. Hubby usually does it but he has a cold.

I wrote up the list and then divided it into three equal portions. I had my Joy take the little girls and one list, my Jim take the boys and one list, and my mom and I took the other list. The children started with picking out for their allowances, then picking a pack of seeds as a Christmas gift form my mom's cousin, then they went down their lists. Mom and I worked our way around the store (Wally World) getting those wird things that only I can pick out (bowls that match my set, new headphones for the computer, the starter flats from Cousin, etc). In all it took about two hours (half of whick the dc spent spending their own money) and three baskets, but we got it done.

I was thinking the other night that a nutrition book should really explain nutrition labels. kind of a "duhhh." So I guess I still have more to add to myhealth book. (And here I thought I was almost ready for printing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.