Tuesday, January 04, 2011

"My Daddy-God in heaven, Your name is Wonderful, Councelor, THE Mighty God, THE Everlasting Father, My Prince of Peace, My King of Kings, My Lord of Lords!

"I pray for Your kingdom to be established in our home, our neighborhood, our state, our country, our planet. I pray for Your will to be done in all the hearts in our valley, our community and our governing bodies.

"Give us today those things we really need and give us contentment in the things we need instead of coveting those things others have and we want.

"Lead us not into temptation to sin and deliver us from all the evil around us.

"Forgive us of our sins and teach us how to forgive those that sin against us.

"Thank You for Your glorious world and all the blessings You have given us.

"Amen."



Most Likely To Succeed Though she says "What has changed the most about me in the last 20 years is not the likelihood of my success, but my willingness to admit that there might be something more important." I would say she is a tremendeous success. I once overheard a proffessional business consultant discussing success. He told the person he was talking to that he tells those he works with that success is 1) meeting your goals, 2)being respected. On both accounts both the author of this article and I are huge successes.

A primer on the R2K novelty, with a note on Servetus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.