Friday, January 21, 2011

Unfriend Facebook

Unfriend Facebook - BaylyBlog: Out of our minds, too...

I actually agree. Some of the points he makes are why I don't write much on here about my family and private life. I don't put much, if any, more on FB (most of my FB writing goes through here). I certaionly don't play the games 9I simply don't have that kind of time to waste).

But every time I have decided to quit doing this blog or FB God clearly and plainly tells me "NO." He wants me to continue to spread the information I learn in my daily research. So I will continue my preaching:) I don't know how much I help or if anyone actually reads anything I post (though I get 40-60 hits a week on this blog), but I will continue as I have been doing.

I care about you, my readers. If I didn't care, I wouldn't keep doing the research and preaching I do. I believe God has put certain laws in place in the universe that apply to anyone who follows them. If you obey His laws, you will have a blessed life. If you disobey, you will have a cursed life. It really is that simple. And I really want a blessed life for each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.