Monday, November 28, 2011

Life

So baby Josh hit a new milestone last night. He sang with Me! He was making noise and when I talked to him he acted happy but not quite satisfied. At Daddy's sugestion, when Josh began "talking" again, I began to sing. He grinned the biggest grin ever and joined me, cooing until the song ended:-)

Another cold going through. This is getting ridiculous. I have one running a fever (and jumping on the couch, but that's another story), one coughing, two with sore throats and one with a headache. I might start making them all take eldrberry, echinecia and c every day for the rest of their lives!


:-(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.