Saturday, February 21, 2015

Praise

Bought a new app for hymns. This one has them sorted by theme, focusing on the worship of Christ.

While waiting for a business meeting a few months ago, a lady saw me reading my Bible and talked to me. She gave me a word from God, part of which was to focus on praising Jesus. Since I pick the music for worship service, I think I'll take that word there as well as in my own devotions.

Mom was doing much better yesterday. I saw some of the old decisiveness come back for a bit :-) It was very nice.

I was doing something for Dad on his computer and while I sat there he had a Trojan attack! I immediately began to run Malware-bytes. It caught 1925 malware programs, and I saw McAfee catch about four others before they got as far at Malware-bytes. Never seen anything like it! But these programs caught everything and when I left his computer was as good as new :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.