Thursday, February 19, 2015

I hate money

Working on the Ezekiel book. Never been a favorite book. Parts are kind of interesting though.

Mom is doing better but still sick. She isn't thinking right either. Hopefully the farther away we get from chemo the better that will be.

Dad hurts so bad he can't hardly walk. His color is often off too. But he's still going to his meetings and puttering around the garage.

The sunrise is beautiful this morning. Just enough clouds to give us color. Hopefully we get some rain. Been way too dry and warm this winter. More like fall.

Why does life need money? I hate it. Today I have to make a shopping list for the weekly shopping. I want to quit buying at Walmart, but I'm not sure I can. The fresh stuff at Smiths is better quality but the canned and frozen is so much more expensive.....Amazon has a couple of programs that might be able to cover some of the staples. Need to check out the .99 frozen food store in town and see if that will take care of the rest.

Laundry room is 1/3 painted. Buttercup yellow. No one like it, lol. Just wait until I get the white shelves with the white boxes, the white trim and the blue and red flowers painted on that I want. :-) It will be weeks before I can afford to buy anything else (but a caluking gun- $3) for it, but I have some white paint left over from doing the store room last year that should do the trim. Mom has some stencils, and I can make some of what I want from pieces of plastic laying around. And mom has some old art paints laying around that need to be used up. I might can get quite a bit done while waiting for more money. If I can stay off facebook.

I've been without fb for a week now and find my mood much better. This may become a permanent thing. If I write on here a few times a week those concerned about mom and dad can check in. Maybe they would leave comments to how their families are doing too? That is why I was on fb in the first place; to reconnect with friends and family. Their new algorithm keeps me from seeing most of that in favor of commercials anyway.

I'm posting my other interests (politics, Bible, health, homeschooling, etc) to other blogs. I will eventually put the links on the sidebar here so any of you faithful 40 or so readers who are interested can go to the subjects you want.

Well, need to get back at Ezekiel and get my 2 chapters for the day done. Hope to have it published in four formats by the end of March. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.