Saturday, July 18, 2015

Expectant Faith: Patience doesn't mean idleness — JACOBJOLIBOIS



Ok, confession. I have been feeling like a move may be in our future for a year or so. I haven't talked to anyone about it but Mom, and now she is not available.



So you get to be my new confidant.



I have pictures of a major move, a major change. And what do I do to prepare while I patiently wait?



I am decluttering.



Big time.



We have a 1400 sq ft home, plus 96' store room, 12x12 shed, chicken coop (empty), milk shed (being used as storage a the moment), a 12 passenger van, 2 sedans, and a 28' camp trailer all being used for storage.



Christmas decorations, keepsakes, out of season clothes, craft stuff, Hubby's trains, school records, etc.



All justifiable



All hard to move any distance.



So this is a big part of what is behind most of my Simple Living enthusiasm.



I want to be ready so when God says it's time, I can pick up and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.