Friday, March 31, 2006

Busy, Busy

It is late and i have a busy day tomorrow, (Ladies Meeting) but I can't sleep.

Three children have runny noses again, two have coughs. Joy and I have had the tummy flu. Mom and Dad's house is supposed to be here next week. We will Skip school and go watch it being set. Our new carpet should be installed in the next week or two. That means essentially moving out of three fourths of the house.

All this and I pick now to completely change how we are doing school from semi-classical to a unit study. I have never been successful with units before. this time it might work. Sigh. I think I need a forty hour DAY.

The social worker said they John couldn't have the children, but the agency is still fighting it. It would mean instant parenthood of two or four children for them. God, You know what is best for those little girls. have Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.