Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday fridge and babies

Busy weekend. Nice service. Then after service, D and B brought her mother's (passed away) fridge from her house and switched it with the church's. Her mom's fridge is newer and smaller than the church fridge. their old one is too big and takes too much energy to run. then they loaded up the old one and brought it to my house. It is much bigger than my old one (new one barely fits under the cupboards) and newer too. we paid D and B for her mom's. everyone is better off and happier.


Trying to order new books from Lulu. Grrr. giving me problems with the bulk rate. their pages say one thing but the shopping cart says something different ($2 more per book!) Unacceptable.

I asked mom about my new direction, and she said that though it is a scary thing, it seems to just be the natural progression for me. I agree. Andy is so supportive. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.