Monday, March 13, 2006

Publishing Books

I've been reading the Polly's Birth Book. Fascinating. I highly recommend it to all adults.

A recent article in Backwoods Home Magazine talked about self publishing books. I have submitted a request for a quote. It would be perfect bound this time. Much better. Almost all the others are gone (Yeah!) Unfortunately, I have given so many away for reveiws and such, I don't have the money to buy more:-( God will have to supply somehow.

When an issue begins to bother, repeat itself over and over in my head, i sit down and write about it as if i was writing a letter to someone explaining that issue. I have many of these "articles" posted on my web site. This magazine article has made me think about some of these. If I put all the nutrition ones together i would have a nice little booklet I could publish. The same goes for the Proverbs articles i wrote for our church's journal. Wouldn't take much to get either ready to print. Hmmm. now if only i could find an extra three hours a day or so....

School going good. For once i feel like everyone is learning. Maybe not as much as they could, but they are learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.