Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ladies meeting.

We had a very nice Ladies meeting today. The food was too good as usual. Mom's devotion was right on and everyone enjoyed the manners video.

I would love to take a nap but since it is not nap time for the little ones, I can't leave them unsupervised. So sitting at the comp should keep me awake for the hour or so until nap time.

God is mighty in His call and great in His compassion. But I think His sense of humor is just as strong. Just look at an elephant someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.