Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a bad school day ...

...when you have two children in tears before lunch. One copied the wrong scripture and the other cried for no apparent reason. Sigh.

This one made me cry. For every mom out there. Now its time to go make a better school day


'Sustainable' Poverty: The Real Face of the Leftist Environmental Agenda'Sustainable' Poverty: The Real Face of the Leftist Environmental Agenda Environmentalism is the new religion fo the Left and is used as a wapon to achieve their tyrinical goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to talk to my readers.

I do ask that there be no anonymous commenters, though. If I am brave enough to put my name on this blog, you should be too:-)

Please keep it civil. Remember we are all human and make mistakes, and that since we can't see each other's faces or hear each other's tone of voice, it is very hard to get the emotion in what we are saying each other. Use lots of emoticons! :-) And show grace and love to each other.